Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so active lately

2 posters

Go down

Not so active lately Empty Not so active lately

Post  rozzex 2010-06-05, 17:35

I know it seems like i've been very in active lately. It's because my computers thrown a huge wobbly. I've finally got it working though i still have problems with it. By the way the forums are looking good.

I might not be so active at the moment as i'm planning on continuing with a certain project that some of you know about. I want to try and get a beta out.
rozzex

http://siliconemolds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Not so active lately Empty Re: Not so active lately

Post  dballerp 2010-06-05, 18:22

That alright rozzex, I know your reasons.

And I would love to be your first beta tester, if you need one. I know the project already, but I wanna try it out first
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzex 2010-06-06, 09:32

well you and hopefully marc from iwebbuddy are my first choices so you can consider yourselves beta testers. I will need to get a few beta testers together as i need some input on it so far. I uploaded it to the rozzex hosting last night. When it's fully "usable" if you know what i mean we'll have a private beta test including more before this then open it as a public beta.

dballerp would you do me a favour and create a beta tester sign up thread. Beta testers must be loyal as any linking to the site from other sites will ruin the SEO as i'm sure there will be many changes along the way.

Also could you set up a section that can only be viewed by beta testers? As i would like this to be a secret until we can release it as a public beta. Would also be a good place to post updates to let the beta testers what changes has been made so it can be tested and feedback given. Also all beta testers must keep ideas to them selves as i have enough of my own for now. Beta testers will also be able to help me with the name. For now we will refer to it as project Z.
rozzex

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-06-06, 09:39

rozzex wrote:well you and hopefully marc from iwebbuddy are my first choices so you can consider yourselves beta testers. I will need to get a few beta testers together as i need some input on it so far. I uploaded it to the rozzex hosting last night. When it's fully "usable" if you know what i mean we'll have a private beta test including more before this then open it as a public beta.

dballerp would you do me a favour and create a beta tester sign up thread. Beta testers must be loyal as any linking to the site from other sites will ruin the SEO as i'm sure there will be many changes along the way.

Also could you set up a section that can only be viewed by beta testers? As i would like this to be a secret until we can release it as a public beta. Would also be a good place to post updates to let the beta testers what changes has been made so it can be tested and feedback given. Also all beta testers must keep ideas to them selves as i have enough of my own for now. Beta testers will also be able to help me with the name. For now we will refer to it as project Z.

Man, I really gotta teach you about the Admin panel Not so active lately Icon_eek

Ok, I can do the last part that you want. I'll get it done in a few seconds.

But the thread sign up sheet I think you should do. Because you should know what to find in beta testers not me.
But if you really want me to do it, I will.
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzex 2010-06-06, 10:15

lol i know how to use the admin panel. I just can't be bothered. I just thought you could do with a thing or two to do. Seeing as you have the same spirit as me work, work and work. It's aright i'll do it if your busy
rozzex

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-06-06, 10:23

rozzex wrote:lol i know how to use the admin panel. I just can't be bothered. I just thought you could do with a thing or two to do. Seeing as you have the same spirit as me work, work and work. It's aright i'll do it if your busy

I finished the section you wanted, so just the thread is left for you
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum