Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting your ad set up on forumotion

Go down

Getting your ad set up on forumotion Empty Getting your ad set up on forumotion

Post  rozzex 2010-05-17, 06:46

I have noticed that some of rozzex's members have been struggling to set up their ad's on their forumotion hosted forums.

I'm going to explain to you how you can get the ad's set up onto your forum. It's a fairly simple process but it should help a lot of people.

Step 1. First navigate to your administration panel and set your administration panel to "advanced".

Step 2. Click on the "modules" tab in your administration panel then in the left hand menu click on "Forum widgets management".

Step 3. Navigate down the page to where you see 3 columns, the second column should say "your forum content will be here". Under the first column it says create a widget, click that.

Step 4. Give it a widget name like advertisements also use this for widget title. Then for widget source copy and paste your advert code which will be given to you by rozzex. Then click save.

Step 5. Now navigate to the bottom of the page where it says "Addition/deletion of personal widgets". In the drop down box next to widgets choose advertisements or to what you named your widget. Click add the widget.

Step 6. go back to the 3 columns and drag the advertisements widget to the column you would like it to be displayed in, press save and have a look at your forum.

This is all you need to do to have the ad's then set up on your forum. Once you see your ad rotator loaded on your site your ad will be activated.

If you still need help let me know.
rozzex

http://siliconemolds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum