Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free review request

2 posters

Go down

free review request Empty free review request

Post  Marc 2010-09-10, 19:40

Forum URL: http://www.iwebbuddy.com/forums/
Forum review type (brief or full): Full
Categories to be excluded: None
Extra: Thanks!
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

free review request Empty Re: free review request

Post  dballerp 2010-09-10, 19:52

Tagged

I'll try to get this done ASAP
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-09-11, 15:01

Graphics 15.5/25

Banner 4.5/5
Very nice. A simple and very nice banner to show what your forum's about. Heck, I could probably tell the niche of your forum by that picture.

Good job on this

Navigation bar 2/5I can see it's VB's default navigation bar and it kinda works, but I think you have to customize it more.
Forum Icons 1/5
I'm sorry to say, the forum icons look bad for your forum. It's plain and ugly and just doesn't fit. Change it and make it look nicer
"who is online?" picture /5
Since I'm pretty sure you can't change this image, this section will not count
Layout 8/10
The layout looks pretty good. No known errors anyone would pick up on. There's a few problems I would mention though:

- say I wanted to talk about flash. Where would I put that? I can't see any section with those types of scripting programs in your forums
- (not taking score off of this) I would put the domain forum in the Marketing and business forum. It just seems like that is an important part of business.

Pretty solid though

Final thoughts, customize it like the way you did it for when it was on forumotion's host. It looked much better then
- General 22/30
First impressions 13/20
The first impression I get is kind of iffy. Since I can tell it's basically a default VB version, it's not very appealing to the eye. The page where people enter when they first click on the site is what I like to see. That's what gets people interested, but the forum needs a lot of customization for you. And I know you can do it because you have done it before. Work on this
Categories and Forums 9/10
The categories and forums you have are pretty much everything you need in a site like yours. Look above for what I would change as I already mentioned it there
- Usergroups 19/20
Population of groups 10/10
Usually, I would say having 1 admin and 1 mod beside you is low, but for your forum, it's enough for now. Once it starts getting a lot more populated, then you might have to look for some more.
Staff groups/ User groups 10/10
From what I've read from a few of your staff's posts, they're mature and they are very willing to do their job very well. Good job of finding good staff members
- Forum activity 13.5/20
Post/Member Ratio & Quantity 7.5/10
I have your post/member ratio at 7.2. This is not bad considering you opened this forum almost a week ago, but work on it some more.
Users Active 6/10
It sucks to see that I see usually only a few people on at a time. You have to start advertising in more places, put backlinks, etc and most importantly, customize it. No one likes a default version of a forum

Congratulations, your forum has passed our review with a 74 %

free review request Pass_fail1

Everything but the design is good. Work on it and it will be a successful forum.

Also, don't forget to rate your review
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc 2010-09-14, 13:54

I'm sorry to say, the forum icons look bad for your forum. It's plain and ugly and just doesn't fit. Change it and make it look nicer
Hmmm... Maybe you're right. I'll take this under consideration.

say I wanted to talk about flash. Where would I put that? I can't see any section with those types of scripting programs in your forums
They can talk about flash in the "Website and Server Administration" forum.

The page where people enter when they first click on the site is what I like to see
Actually, they visit the homepage ( iWebBuddy.com ) or a page with content , unless they found a direct link to the forum index. So, basically, the content is what the visitor is looking for at the moment, Wink

The categories and forums you have are pretty much everything you need in a site like yours. Look above for what I would change as I already mentioned it there

tongue

From what I've read from a few of your staff's posts, they're mature and they are very willing to do their job very well. Good job of finding good staff members
Score looks pretty low, heehee... And I thought that I was the only staff member when I requested this review, haha...

It sucks to see that I see usually only a few people on at a time. You have to start advertising in more places, put backlinks, etc and most importantly, customize it. No one likes a default version of a forum
Correction! Smile

A few people seems to like the default vBulletin theme, but it gets annoying if you are a member on about 5+ forums with the default vB theme, Sad So, I'd work on a new theme in the future, Wink

Thanks for the review, Smile
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-09-14, 13:55

No problem.

And you could've just rated the review with these comments on the review thread lol. But it's fine.
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down