Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting debate I had in school

3 posters

Go down

Interesting debate I had in school Empty Interesting debate I had in school

Post  dballerp 2010-05-26, 17:17

Well my school had this debate about whether we should allow a school to be built mainly for black people (obviously I won Smile)

And please, be serious, don't act immature about this debate. Only serious debate here.

So post your comments
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Interesting debate I had in school Empty Re: Interesting debate I had in school

Post  rozzex 2010-05-27, 14:13

well it's an interesting debate subject. My opinion is no, the last thing that's needed in this society is segregation of this kind. The idea of all girls and all boys school is just as bad i think personally. Though what i believe is. If you move to a country, lets say england. Then you have made that choice to live by their society and their culture. If i moved to india i would not go build a church (not that i am Christian) There fore who gives the muslim's the right to come to my country and build a mosque? etc.

I hope i do not offend anyone here, but arn't i right? 80 years ago our people died and fought to keep this once proud country our own. Now i would'nt even say it's our own. In school's they now have to sing bah bah white sheep. As bah bah black sheep is considered politically incorrect? There's so many more thing's like this which has been changed to make thing's "politically correct". Personally i have no problem with anyone's colour of their skin, If they consider themselves a citizen then they are doing this country proud. But if they consider themselves to just be living in this country and to be a citizen of anouther country (weather it be france to egypt) then they our ruining the foundation of what 100,000's maybe millions of people died for (i'm talking about all the wars going back to keeping the romans out).
rozzex

http://siliconemolds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-05-27, 14:19

rozzex wrote:well it's an interesting debate subject. My opinion is no, the last thing that's needed in this society is segregation of this kind. The idea of all girls and all boys school is just as bad i think personally. Though what i believe is. If you move to a country, lets say england. Then you have made that choice to live by their society and their culture. If i moved to india i would not go build a church (not that i am Christian) There fore who gives the muslim's the right to come to my country and build a mosque? etc.

I hope i do not offend anyone here, but arn't i right? 80 years ago our people died and fought to keep this once proud country our own. Now i would'nt even say it's our own. In school's they now have to sing bah bah white sheep. As bah bah black sheep is considered politically incorrect? There's so many more thing's like this which has been changed to make thing's "politically correct". Personally i have no problem with anyone's colour of their skin, If they consider themselves a citizen then they are doing this country proud. But if they consider themselves to just be living in this country and to be a citizen of anouther country (weather it be france to egypt) then they our ruining the foundation of what 100,000's maybe millions of people died for (i'm talking about all the wars going back to keeping the romans out).

I agree completely. There's no reason why this should be in effect, but guess what, it's going to happen. I heard it on the news that in a few years, schools like this will be built. Both black and white people voted yes.

I guess there is a positive side to this
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzex 2010-05-27, 14:27

well, the idea is basically just segregation. Trust me there's probably a major plan behind this. Oh by the way did you know that america, canada and south america is one union?
rozzex

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzex 2010-05-27, 14:31

Interesting debate I had in school Star3

Last edited by rozzex on 2010-05-27, 14:36; edited 1 time in total
rozzex

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin 2010-05-30, 14:52