Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require

Does God exist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers Does God exist?

Post  Naiwen on 2010-09-28, 07:40

Well, my position about this is Atheist. I don't think god exists and I don't really care about God. What is your position about this matter? If you are religious, in which religion do you believe in and why?
Naiwen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cheers Re: Does God exist?

Post  rozzex on 2010-10-07, 11:59

oh well this will really boggle your mind. Every religion has a messiah, the son of god. what if the sun was the messiah and the earth is god. The sun of god. Me personally i'm not religious as in got a faith though i don't rule it out. Should never rule anything out as anything is possible. We only know what we know. Look at old sci-fi movies. They have such things as automatic doors and touch screen computers. Anyone back then would have said it was impossible. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist or is impossible

rozzex

View user profile http://siliconemolds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp on 2010-10-07, 17:31

I am not really religious or anything like that and I don't pray to god like there is no tomorrow, but yes I believe god exists.

I have no proof, but really, does anyone have any proof god exists? No, it's what we believe. I believe he may exist because my theory is that he and other gods of different elements created the earth: earth, fire, water and air.

The big bang theory may have some proof, but we can never 100% assume anything that we have never even lived to see.
dballerp
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top