Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Zero Mosque

5 posters

Go down

Ground Zero Mosque Empty Ground Zero Mosque

Post  Gasol_The_Great 2010-09-27, 18:33

What is your opinion(s) regarding the plans to build a mosque (Islamic church) two blocks from where the 9/11 terrorist attacks took place?

Personally, I think it would be extremely inappropriate from a moral standing, but from a legal standing they do technically have a right under the Constitution to build it (Freedom of religion).

Your thoughts?
Gasol_The_Great
Gasol_The_Great

Back to top Go down

Ground Zero Mosque Empty Re: Ground Zero Mosque

Post  Martin 2010-09-28, 04:17

it sounds really bad Sad
Martin
Martin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzex 2010-10-08, 12:52

Lets face it Muslims did not cause 9/11 it was the American government and the powers that control it. The only reason such a thing like this is happening is to cause outrage. After all they want to keep everyone supporting the war. Think about it, what is a terrorist? There's no such thing. Its a propaganda word. Lets say i decide to go out and cause "terror". Would i be a terrorist? Do you think i could persuade 1000's of people to do the same? They are fighting for a reason. 9/11 was planned by the government to give them emergency powers. as did Hitler with the burning of the reichstag. Causing a government to become a dictatorship. With the illusion of voting no one would ever know right? After all do you really think bush was voted in twice? What about Blair handing over leadership to Gordon Brown. I've never heard of a prime minister appointing someone else to be prime minister before.

Either way who ever you believe did it, don't you think this kind of thing would be want they want us to get angry about? Think about it
rozzex

http://siliconemolds.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-10-08, 17:04

I find it a bit weird that they're building close to the 9/11 location, but it shouldn't be offensive to anyone.

rozzex is right, weirder stuff has happened before
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  undercoverjamil 2010-10-09, 04:10

rozzex is right. Anyway think about how many Muslims actually died in the 9/11... Plus the area is actually an Islamin area, you know. More Muslims than Christians I am sure
undercoverjamil
undercoverjamil
Administrator
Administrator

http://jams.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzex 2010-10-09, 08:11

you can't win a war without the support of your country. The vietnam war was the most documented war in history. They televised the whole war and it lost support fast. The Afghanistan war and Iraq war are for people like us, to be non existent. The only knowledge we have about either is the constant bravery of our soldiers. Don't get me wrong but i have compete respect for any soldier who believes he's saving his country. If only that was true. They are fighting to save themselves because of a special plan manufactured by the government.

find out more come to

http://truthoflies.com

Find out the truth behind the lies.
rozzex

Back to top Go down

Post  undercoverjamil 2010-10-10, 04:50

ok well what about that quote by winston churchill (prime minister of u.k, i think it was this guy anyway)

"the empire of the future will be the empire of our minds"
Doesn't that go to show that the empire of today (america) is controlling what we think about stuff? This also goes to prove that everything was pre-planned if someone that long ago (high in the hierarchy) could predict it.
undercoverjamil
undercoverjamil
Administrator
Administrator

http://jams.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzex 2010-10-10, 08:08

this is exactly what i'm talking about. We are controlled by our minds. Walt Disney was a 33 degree freemason. Look at the morals portrayed in his cartoons. Designed to manufacture and model the way we think from an early age.

Why do you think pop music is like how it is? People you never heard of who never had to climb the charts never released a song that got into the charts suddenly, out of no where, become an overnight superstar. Everything happens for a reason.

Here's 2 more speech's from American presidents concreting the fact that a new world order is becoming a reality.

This i believe is the reason JFK was killed. He was speaking out against the new world order

George bush senior putting glorification to the idea of a new world order.

These are just two famous speech's and proof to most people that a one world fascist government is what will become in the future.
rozzex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum