Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission

2 posters

Go down

Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission Empty Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission

Post  dballerp 2010-06-19, 13:24

Yes, this is the first free thing I have offered so far, so you guys better take advantage of it.

So what I am doing is submitting your websites to very popular PR Link directories, and it's all for free!

These are the sites that I will be submitting your sites to:
- Somuch.com
- transops.net
- Search4i.com
- 777media.com
- freelinksdirectory.net
- busybits.com (your going to have to add the HTML code on your site, which I will give you at the bottom of this post. If you do not, I cannot submit your site to this one)

Did I not mention that this is free by the way???

Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission Icon_biggrin Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission Icon_biggrin Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission Icon_biggrin

So for me to do this, you will have to fill out this simple form:

Code:

Website title:
Website URL:
Website description:
Category of website:
Email (I will use my own email if you choose to leave this blank):
Meta Tags (separate by comma):
How awesome am I?:
For the busybits HTML code
Spoiler:

If you would like 2 or 3 sites, I can do that for you, but it will cost you an extra 15 rozzex coins (30 for 3 sites)

So enjoy and fill out this form now for more traffic on your site.

~Your administrator, dballerp

Last edited by dballerp on 2010-06-19, 20:02; edited 1 time in total
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission Empty Re: Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission

Post  Marc 2010-06-19, 15:21

When you told me this at my forum, I thought you created a link directory.

I did not know it was a free service, lol.

Website title: Website Design Forum
Website URL: http://www.iwebbuddy.com
Website description: Website Design Community. Chat with other website designers and learn from reading website designing tutorials.
Category of website: Website design or development
Email (I will use my own email if you choose to leave this blank): -
Meta Tags (separate by comma): iwebbuddy, website, design, forum, buddy, webmaster, community, chat, seo
How awesome am I?: awesome, xD

Extra Note : Can you submit my link to only busybits.com & transops.net? Thanks!
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission Empty Re: Free advertising and promotion help - PR link submission

Post  dballerp 2010-06-19, 19:47

Marc wrote:When you told me this at my forum, I thought you created a link directory.

I did not know it was a free service, lol.

Website title: Website Design Forum
Website URL: http://www.iwebbuddy.com
Website description: Website Design Community. Chat with other website designers and learn from reading website designing tutorials.
Category of website: Website design or development
Email (I will use my own email if you choose to leave this blank): -
Meta Tags (separate by comma): iwebbuddy, website, design, forum, buddy, webmaster, community, chat, seo
How awesome am I?: awesome, xD

Extra Note : Can you submit my link to only busybits.com & transops.net? Thanks!

I'm going to assume you already submitted your site on everything but those two sites, so I will do that for you.

First you have to add this code on your site:
Code:

<a href="http://www.transops.net">High Pagerank Google PR Link Directory - Transops.Net</a>
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc 2010-06-20, 09:00

Done. Link to page below :

Code:
http://www.iwebbuddy.com/advertising-free-link-directory-h17.htm
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-06-20, 12:54

Your site is now submitted, now they're just approving it
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc 2010-06-20, 14:35

dballerp wrote:Your site is now submitted, now they're just approving it
Thanks!
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post  dballerp 2010-09-07, 11:29

bump

I'm still doing this
dballerp
dballerp
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down