Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Hello there.

Welcome to Rozzex, the forum that provides you with all your advertising needs. We offer many great services, and there's one service that only we can provide. All our services include Banner Jumble, Link Jumble, Forum reviews, Packages, Toolbar, Text ads and much more, including one that you must go to rozzex.com to use, and it's free

Please register for only those that have signed up can experience our services

Visit rozzex.com for the official site.

PM me, dballerp, or rozzex, the creater of rozzex.com, for any help you require
Rozzex Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the forums where all your advertising needs will be met. We offer many services, plus one that no one else has. Remember to visit rozzex.com for the official site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kiki1002
kiki1002

Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Empty
PostSubject: Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot   Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_minitime2010-06-10, 00:25

The Swiss watch company, Paul Picot, announced that the current World Superbike champion Ben Spies will be racing with a Paul Picot timepiece on his wrist after the next MOTOGP race in Japan.

Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Paulpicot_ben-5078b

To celebrate the signing of the motorcycle champion, the watch brand is calling all motorbike aficionados to celebrate Spies achievements by interpreting his style with this characteristic and sporty watch that matches the style of Ben Spies world: speed, adrenalin and high performance.
This partnership will be celebrated by a special limited edition, the famous Plongeur 48 Titanium will be produced in a series of 111 pieces (11 is in fact his competition number).

Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Paulpicot_watch-8132c
C Type Plongeur 48 – Ben Spies Limited Edition 111
Back to top Go down
http://www.yerwatch.com
dballerp
Founder
Founder
dballerp

PostSubject: Re: Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot   Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_minitime2010-06-10, 05:36

I like this watch: It has a good design, nice colors and it looks like it has 3 extra clocks for counting other things.
Back to top Go down
kiki1002
kiki1002

PostSubject: Re: Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot   Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_minitime2010-06-11, 03:47

dballerp wrote:
I like this watch: It has a good design, nice colors and it looks like it has 3 extra clocks for counting other things.

I like that too. It's very cool.I'm glad you like it . Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.yerwatch.com
dballerp
Founder
Founder
dballerp

PostSubject: Re: Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot   Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_minitime2010-06-11, 05:46

What other watches do you have like this that looks a bit simpler?
Back to top Go down
rozzex

PostSubject: Re: Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot   Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_minitime2010-06-11, 12:09

shame i'm not a watch fan, too much competition now mobile phones show the time and most people don't part form their phones.
Back to top Go down
http://siliconemolds.co.uk
ProClerk1
ProClerk1

PostSubject: Re: Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot   Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_minitime2011-11-30, 17:41

I really love to watch him. I like the watch and i like to buy soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot   Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbike World Champion Ben Spies will race wearing a Paul Picot
Page 1 of 1